Who will win the Mirror Ball Trophy? It’s the ‘finale’ on “Dancing With The Stars.”
Monday, November 21 at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT, a brand-new episode of “Dancing with the Stars” will be live streamed on Disney+. (TV-PG, L) Within one hour of the webcast, watch episode replays on Disney+.
The four finalists compete in their final two routines in the “Finale” in an effort to take home the mirrorball trophy. Each duo will showcase a memorable freestyle routine as well as a redemption dance.
The finale will begin with a stunning opening number choreographed by Mandy Moore and involving the professional dancers and the four finalist couples, performing to “Everybody Dance” by Cedric Gervais & Franklin ft. Nile Rodgers. The entire cast of eliminated couples will reappear on the dance floor during the show, which will feature a lot of dancing. As Selma Blair and her professional partner Sasha Farber reunite to execute a stunning modern routine, Jordin Sparks will perform her popular song “No Air” live on stage.
Judge Derek Hough and his fiance Hayley Erbert will also dance at the finale to “Chasing Cars” by Tommee Profitt & Fleurie. The professional dancers who will be performing on the DWTS LIVE 2023 Tour will also hit the stage for a rousing performance to Crystal Waters’ “100% Pure Love.” A special announcement regarding the celebrities joining the DWTS 2023 Tour will be made.
The four finalist couples will each perform a Redemption Dance and a Freestyle routine throughout the course of the evening. Each couple will perform a ballroom or Latin style that they previously performed during the season for their Redemption Dance in the hopes of improving upon their score from that performance. The style will be chosen by one of the judges. The final dance for each finalist will be a show-stopping Freestyle routine in which they will pull out all the stops. At the conclusion of the program, the 31st Season Mirrorball Champion of “Dancing with the Stars” will be revealed.
Disneyplus.com/vote will allow viewers to cast their ballots throughout the show’s simulcast in the United States and Canada. US supporters can also vote by SMS or text (message and data rates may apply). Canada will offer live internet voting during this season. Whichever pair wins the mirrorball trophy will be decided by adding the live viewer votes and judge scores.
“Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- Actor and singer Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson are paired with Judge Len Goodman and will perform a Redemption Quickstep to “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher” by Jackie Wilson
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas are paired with Judge Carrie Ann Inaba and will perform a Redemption Jive to “Grown” by Little Mix
- Drag queen superstar Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko are paired with Judge Bruno Tonioli and will perform a Redemption Quickstep to “Queen Bee” by Rochelle Diamante
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy are paired with Judge Derek Hough and will perform a Redemption Cha Cha to “I Like It (Like That)” by Pete Rodriguez
- Actor and singer Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Freestyle to “Get Up / 24K Magic” by Ciara ft. Chamillionaire / Bruno Mars
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Freestyle to “Us Again” by Pinar Toprak
- Drag queen superstar Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Freestyle to “Survivor / Call Me Mother” by Destiny’s Child / RuPaul
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Freestyle to “Cell Block Tango” from Chicago
We love to hear from you, please be respectful, follow the rules, stay on subject, start or join a conversation / comment below