This is what happened on ‘General Hospital’ today!
Happy Thanksgiving Week to All!
Cast who appeared in todays episode:
- Holly Sutton (Emma Samms)
- Robert Scorpio (Tristan Rogers)
- Michael Corinthos (Chad Duell)
- Dante Falconeri (Dominic Zamprogna)
- Sam McCall (Kelly Monaco)
- Willow Tait (Katelyn MacMullan)
- Britt Westbourne (Kelly Thiebaud)
- Cody Bell (Josh Kelly)
- TJ Ashford (Tajh Bellow)
- Victor Cassadine (Charles Shaughnessy)
- Carly Spencer (Laura Wright)
- Liesl Obrecht (Kathleen Gati)
- Alexis Davis (Nancy Lee Grahn)
- Nina Reeves (Cynthia Watros)
Sets Used on today’s episode:
- Kelly’s Diner
- Metro Court Hotel
- Port Charles Docks
- General Hospital
Metro Court Hotel
- Sam, Alexis and Dante are eating at Metro Court Restaurant & Bar.
- Nina interrupts and asks Dante how worried should Ava be about Esme.
- Alexis is surprised to hear that Esme has been seen in Port Charles.
- Dante would only say the Investigation is ongoing and everyone should stay aware of their surroundings.
- Alexis wheels are turning, call it journalist juices.
- Didn’t Esme attack Liz?
- They go into their arm chair detective mod and try to figure it all out.
- They all decide that it is all connected to Trina and her trial.
- Where have you been detectives?
- Alexis is wondering if Esme has been in PC all this time.
- They switch their conversation to the reason they really gathered food.
- They talk about their Thanksgiving day plans.
- Sonny is cooking, Dante says it will be a feast.
- Sam announces tat after Sonny’s feast they will mosey on over to the Q’s for their traditional pizza.
- His mother even invited Cody. go figure!
- Dante text Brookie again, trying to get her letter that could help Chase get his badge back.
- Dante is trying to help and when text back to say she is at a meeting at Kelly’s he take that as a sign to connect with her.
- He exits in hot pursuit of Brookie at Kelly’s.
- Sam shares with Alexis that Cody hinted that Dante may have done something illegal when they were teens.
- Sam can’t let it go, she wants to know what happened.
- She steps away and Alexis takes the opportunity to ask Nina why she thinks Esme is “The Hook?”
- Everyone thinks that makes sense the havoc she has brought to Port Carles.
- Akexis leaves Jordan a message.
- She thinks Jordan is giving her the run around.
- Alexis leaves her a message advising her that she is going to post the letter.
Kelly’s Diner on the Waterfront
- Brookie and Chase are at Kelly’s meeting with Linc and Blaze.
- Linc says that there is a problem with the song Brookie wrote.
- Blaze doesn’t want to sing back up for Chase.
- They can figure out how to showcase them both.
- Chase thinks Blaze is uncomfortable around Linc.
- Brookie and Linc leave them to talk.
- Chase thinks Linc is sexually harassing her.
- She can handle Linc.
- In this business it is a game changer if you get a rap for being difficult.
- She has a contract and she’s not going to blow it now.
- Blaze wanted to sing a folk song, Linc thinks her fans would hate that.
- Chase just wants to be back to being a cop.
- He tells Blaze that he and Brookie are a couple.
- He would do anything for her and vice versa.
- Brookie is at the counter with Linc.
- He is beside himself about a new artist he is about to sign.
- Brookie can not believe him as she gasps that the artist is only 17 years old.
- Linc reveals she is actually 18 years old and it is not like she is a virgin.
- She threatens to expose Linc for the sleaze he is.
- Linc mentions getting her songs back to her.
- Dante arrives at Kelly’s and approaches Blaze.
- He tells her his son is a big fan of hers.
- Dante let’s Chase know he has been looking for Brookie.
- Dante comments that he must be doing so well that Brookie doesn’t need to write that letter after all.
- What letter, Chase asks.
- Meanwhile over in Britt’s office Cody is staring at Britt sitting on the floor amongst a mess..
- He asks if someone broke in.
- Britt says she is going through a tough time.
- Her dad is dead and he is still hurting her.
- Cody tells Britt if her father did not appreciate the daughter he had, that is on him.
- She is worth loving.
- Britt asks, “Even if he passed down his genes to me?”
- Cody thinks it’s about the necklace, and tells her she can just give it to him.
- After all it is rightfully his.
- Britt screams it’s all about the necklace, why didn’t I see that before?
- She hands him the necklace.Yelling at him to get out now.
- She gets up to open the door and usher Cody out.
- Robert is standing in the doorway with a cop and a warrant for the necklace.
- Cody resists, Britt grabs the necklace and hands it to Robert.
- He explains the diamonds in the piece were obtained unlawfully.
- The policeman cuffs the briefcase to Robert’s arm.
- One of Victor’s yahoo’s is at the hospital lurking.
- He calls Victor to report that Robert now has the necklace.
- Liesl steps into her office and asks what’s wrong as she looks around the office.
- She tells her mother that she is sick.
- Britt is talking about her father’s legacy.
- Michael and Willow are at the hospital for her 1st Chemo treatment.
- Carly runs into them and asks what they are doing there.
- TJ also arrives as Willow briskly whisks him away to talk about her pregnancy.
- She tells TJ that she wants to keep her diagnosis private.
- Michael tells his mom that Willow has decided to look for her birth parents.
- Carly is thinking back, I am sure of what Harmony told her on her deathbed.
- Michael shares with his mother that they are doing their own research with the help of Drew.
- Continuing their ‘I hate Nina’ campaign Michael can’t wait to share with Carly that Nina accused TJ and Willow were having an affair.
Port Charles Docks
- Holly is on the pier with Victor.
- Victor tells her to stop lying to him abut Roberts trust in her,
- Victor said one more life to lose means nothing to him referring to Etha.
- If he trusts you so much, why was Anna not at the safe house?
- You have always played 2nd fiddle to Anna.
Holly wants to know why his son Valentin is not by his side.
- She wants to talk to Ethan to make sure he is still alive.
He gets the phone call that Robert has the necklace handcuffed to him.
- Victor tells Holly she has to intercept and get the briefcase back.
- Robert is shown getting off the Metro Court restaurant elevator handcuffed to the briefcase.
- How am I suppose to do that?
- Holly tells Victor it’s a question of logistics.
- Victor tells her to think of Ethan and he will inspire you to find a way.
We love to hear from you, please be respectful, follow the rules, stay on subject, start or join a conversation / comment below