Happy Thanksgiving Week to All!
The following is a sneak peek at what is and is not happening in Port Charles this week.
Monday, November 21
- Britt gets difficult news. Que the Huntington Disease!
- Robert wants answers from Holly. He has caught her red handed after setting a trap for her. Why did she really return to Port Charles.
- Scott has a warning for Cody.
- Valentin and Victor come face to face. May the best man win!
- Carly lies to Sonny. With her helping Josslyn with Dex, we can only assume it has to do with his right-hand man.
Tuesday, November 22
- Victor gives Holly a new task. How can one man out smart so many smart people? Enough already!
- Brook Lynn threatens Linc. And the beat goes on.
- Carly is thrown by Michael’s news. I guess she just might have to cough up the truth to save her grandchild and their mother.
- Dante lets some information slip.
- Sam confides in Alexis.
Wednesday, November 23
- Carly and Nina have it out. This should be a good day!
- Britt opens up to Liesl. That is exactly what a daughter should do.
- Chase is surprised.
- Brook Lynn makes a decision. We can only hope that decision is not to sabotage Chase getting his badge back.
- Valentin and Martin team up. Like I said this should be a good day!
Thursday, November 24
Encore Episode-14859 OAD 11/24/21
Happy Thanksgiving to All!
- Sam and Dante enjoy their first Thanksgiving as a couple.
- Curtis opens up to Portia.
- Brook Lynn spins a new story for Ned.
- Olivia tracks down Austin.
- Finn learns surprising news from Chase.
Friday, November 25
As tradition goes, there will be no General Hospital today!
Enjoy some good FOOTBALL!
Let’s have a little fun, TB Nurse’s Ball
We love to hear from you, please be respectful, follow the rules, stay on subject, start or join a conversation / comment below