Here you can get a sneak preview with a little twist of what’s happening in the glamorous world of the Los Angeles fashion scene and the Forrester runways, from CBS Network and Executive Producer Bradley Bell. Which characters will entertain you this week?
Monday, January 23– Episode 8941
- Deacon (Sean Kanan) is forced to cover his genuine emotion for Sheila (Kimberlin Brown).
- Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) panics as Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) makes a passionate appeal to Bill (Don Diamont).
Tuesday, January 24 – Episode 8942
- Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) pays a visit to the new proprietor of Il Giardino, Deacon Sharpe (Sean Kanan).
- Hope (Annika Noelle) anxiously awaits reviews of her newest fashion collection.
Wednesday, January 25 – Episode 8943
- Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and Eric (John McCook) balk at Hope’s (Annika Noelle) Hope for the Future proposal.
- Deacon (Sean Kanan) presses Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) for the truth about her motives in regard to Dollar Bill (Don Diamont).
Thursday, January 26 – Episode 8944
- An unexpected advocate for Thomas approaches Hope (Annika Noelle).
Friday, January 27 – Episode 8945
- Finn (Tanner Novlan) puts Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) in her place during a chance encounter at Il Giardino.
- Katie decides to save Bill (Don Diamont) from himself and Sheila Carter (Kimberlin Brown).
Coming Guest Week of January 23 – January 27
- Henry Joseph Samiri returns as “Douglas Forrester” on Thursday, January 26.
- Dick Christie returns as “Charlie Webber” on Friday, January 27.
We love to hear from you, please be respectful, follow the rules, stay on subject, start or join a conversation / comment below